- Mesh.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose,
for the services it provides or for any information or software therein. Mesh.net will not be responsible for any damages user suffers as a result of
using this service. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of data due to disruption of service, malfunction, or programmatic error. This also includes,
but is not limited to, reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service, malfunction or programmatic error by Mesh.net or any of its providers.
- Neither Mesh.net nor its information providers are responsible for any damages arising from the user's
inability to use Mesh.net's services, or
for any errors or omissions on the part of the user.
- Use of any information or software obtained from any source via Mesh.net's services is at the user's
own risk. Mesh.net specifically
denies any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or quality of information or software obtained through its services.
- Mesh.net is not responsible for user's personal files residing on Mesh.net's systems. User is responsible
for independent backup of his/her
data stored on Mesh.net's systems.
- Mesh.net may only be used for lawful purposes. User agrees to use Mesh.net's services in a manner consistent
with any and all applicable laws. Transmission of any material in violation of any U.S. or state regulation is prohibited. Therefore, user hereby agrees that
any material submitted
for publication on Mesh.net through user's account(s) does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law, or proprietary
rights of others, nor shall it contain anything legally judged to be threatening, obscene, or libelous, nor shall it contain any material that is classified
by the U.S. Government. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Mesh.net from any claims resulting from user's use of the service which damages
the user or another party.
- Any access to other networks through Mesh.net must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network.
User agrees to comply with the Service Agreement and/or Acceptable Use Policy of any network the user connects to.
- Any attempt on the part of the user to access or modify unauthorized computer system information or to
interfere with normal system
operations, whether on the equipment of Mesh.net or of any computer system or network that is accessed via Mesh.net's communications services,
will result in the immediate suspension of the user's services. These unauthorized activities include, but are not limited to: guessing at or using
passwords other than the user's own, sharing user's own password(s) and account(s) with others not authorized by Mesh.net to use said
password(s) and account(s), accessing or attempting to access information that does not have public access permissions, and accessing
any computer system on which the user or the public are not welcome.
- The benefits of and/or rights conferred by this agreement are non- transferable. Use of Mesh.net's
accounts is expressly limited to the
individual whose name appears on the account and dependents of the account holder living at the same address.
- User is responsible for all of user's account(s) and confidentiality of passwords. Mesh.net will suspend
access or change access
to user's account(s) immediately upon notification by user that his/her password has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised.
- User is responsible for all local and long-distance telephone charges incurred while connecting to
Mesh.net's online services.
- User shall pre-pay for access to Mesh.net at the current rates that are published online by Mesh.net at the time that
pre-payment is made. Online rates are incorporated into this agreement by reference as though the published rates were set out in this agreement.
- All monthly payments are due by the invoice date. Accounts with bills remaining unpaid seven
(7) days after due date are subject to
a possible interruption of service. If payment is returned unpaid or rejected by the user's bank, service will be interrupted and the user will be assessed
a $23.00 returned check fee. Service interruption does not relieve the user from the obligation to pay any outstanding charges and penalties.
Interrupted services may be resumed upon receipt of full payment within the invoice period, and with full payment plus the appropriate re-connect
- Service is invoiced by mail and may be cancelled in writing at any time with no penalty. Month-to-month
users shall be initially charged
at the current published rate at the time of the prepayment. Thereafter, monthly users shall be charged at the rate published for at least 10
days prior to the payment becoming due. On cancellation; accounts will be billed to the end of the present month. Quarterly and annual
refunds will be computed by multiplying the amount of service used by the current monthly rate and subtracting that amount from the
current quarterly or annual rate.
- Mesh.net reserves the right to change its services, including, but not limited to, access procedures,
hours of operation, menu
structures, commands, documentation, and services offered.
- Mesh.net reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any publicly viewable information
entered into Mesh.net's systems
from any source. Mesh.net and its authorized representatives shall have the right, but shall not be obligated, to edit or delete publicly
viewable information. Mesh.net will initially set user's home directory so that it is NOT publicly viewable. Should user change the access
permissions of his/her home directory so that others can access all or part of user's home directory, then that information in user's
home directory that is accessable by others shall be considered publicly viewable.
- Mesh.net reserves the right to delete user's personal files after
one or both parties terminates agreement.
- Mesh.net, at its sole business judgement, may terminate this service agreement immediately or
suspend user's access to the service
upon any breach of this service agreement by user, including, but not limited to, refusal or failure to pay for services provided.
- Mesh.net may modify these terms and conditions upon notice published online via Mesh.net.
Use of Mesh.net after such
notice shall consitute user's acceptance of the modification to this agreement.
- Non-enforcement of any section of this agreement does not constitute consent and Mesh.net
reserves the right to enforce this
agreement. If any one or more paragraphs in this agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, user's and Mesh.net's agreement
on all other paragraphs shall remain valid.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and the
laws of the United States of America.
- These terms and conditions supersede any and all previous representations,
understandings, or agreements and shall
prevail, notwithstanding, any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
- Mesh.net does not support vendor software (such as Microsoft or Intuit).
We provide help to get the subscriber connected
to the Internet and make no guarantees for other vendor software that we might recommend for use on the Internet or other vendor
software the subscriber might purchase on their own for use on the Internet.
- There is a $20 service reinstatement fee on any accounts reactivated when there was a service
interruption for non-payment or
service interruption at the customer's request.
- Access to Mesh.net services is provided on an "as-is, as available" basis.
Connections are limited to one at any time unless
additional accounts are established. Unauthorized attempts to complete multiple connections will result in additional charges to the users account.
Because of the ever-increasing Internet traffic, there may be times when access to Mesh.net's service may be limited or a connection to the
Internet may be slow. Mesh.net will not be responsible for any loss of income or any damage because of these conditions.
- Accounts are sold on a single log-in basis and cannot be accessed simultaneously by
multiple users using the same username.
Dial-up accounts are not intended to be a continuous connection to the Service. They are to be used only as desired by the customer from
time to time. Connections will be disconnected automatically after 20 minutes or more of inactivity. Automated means of avoiding inactivity
or disconnections are prohibited. Such automated means include electronic or software auto-dialers, programs that maintain an active
connection, pinging the mail server, repetitive e-mail checks and any other means currently available or developed in the future.
- Use of Mesh.net constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.